Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Writing Blogs- #4 blogging?

9. how has web publishing affected your writing? how is writing online different from other types of writing? discuss in detail how your writing has improved from blogging, tweeting, and website writing.


well considering this is the first time I've ever really had a blog, i like it :) it's really given me a passion for blogging  i mean, I've always loved journaling and tipping on the computer, but I've never actually tried blogging before now. but i like it. i think writing online is so very difrent from writing on paper. 1 because almost everyone in the world could look at it. and comment on it... it makes one feel.. less alone.
i don't really think doing this blog has improved my writing skills . do you? i really don't.. i still have such a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment